We utilize a team of Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists in full-time private practice. Collectively, we have over 75 years of experience working with patients from childhood onward in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
We use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
• Depression and suicidal feelings
• Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
• Drug and alcohol abuse and dependence
• Self-esteem and self-image problems
• Personality disorders
• Marital and relationship conflicts
• Domestic Violence & Anger issues
• Psychotic disorders such as bipolar disorders
Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company. Our practice belongs to many (but not all) managed care and preferred provider health plans. Please check with our billing department if you have questions.